Friday 10 January 2014

Billionaire businesswoman Folorunsho Alakija denies contesting for governorship





One of Africa's richest women and chairman of Famfa Oil, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija has denied reports that she's contesting for governor of Lagos State come 2015. See her press statement below...

It has come to my notice, that there are posters and fliers being circulated in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos State announcing me as a Governorship aspirant.
This is not true and I hereby confirm that I have no such intentions. Therefore, I disassociate myself from any persons or group of persons, posters or fliers in circulation about me contesting for governorship. Continue...
I have been paying attention to my calling from God to look after widows and orphans through The Rose of Sharon Foundation and I am also in service most importantly to God’s work as a Minister of his Word through His Ministry committed to us as the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry
International. God has not called me into politics and I have never been involved in politics.
Please ignore whatever you may have read purportedly portraying me as a governorship aspirant.
Folorunsho Alakija (Mrs)




Follow StuntStarBlog on Twitter and Facebook For regular updates

No comments:

Post a Comment