Thursday 31 October 2013

Maradona Blasts Man City Star Sergio Aguero After Split from His Daughter turns Nasty





A furious Diego Maradona has labelled Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero ‘a wimp’ on the day the controversial ‘Hand of God’ forward turned 53.

Aguero was married to Giannina, Maradona’s daughter, for four years and has a son, Benjamin, with her, but the two split earlier this year.

‘He’s a wimp, who I don’t even want to name,” Maradona told Argentine radio.

The legendary World Cup winner pulled no punches in his explosive radio rant, vowing to stand by his daughter’s side in any potential future legal battles.

‘In my daughter’s next meeting with a lawyer, I want to be by her side. We’ll see who can talk,’ he said.

‘The next time I want to be there to see if he (Aguero) says anything.’




My girl: Maradona (R) kisses his daughter Giannina who has separated from Aguero

Maradona who turned 53 yesterday, is in Dubai because, as he puts it, he is ‘a sporting exile’. ‘At the moment I am missing my daughters, but you can’t have everything in life,’ he said.

He also thanked people for the messages and tributes he had received: ‘A huge thank you to the ‘disciples of Maradona’, my old man and all of my family.’

However it seems unlikely that Sergio Aguero will be among those joining in the former Argentina star’s birthday celebrations.





Follow StuntStarBlog on Twitter and Facebook For regular updates

No comments:

Post a Comment