Tuesday 12 November 2013

Dear readers; How do you cancel a wedding you've already paid for?




From a male reader

I'm not asking if I should cancel my wedding because that has been decided I am only asking how do you go about canceling it and letting invited guests know that this wedding will no longer hold. My ex-fiancee's friends have already paid for the aso-ebi, the wedding invitation has been printed, the hall for the reception booked but there will be no wedding.
My wedding was supposed to hold this December but I'd rather commit suicide than marry this woman. I won't go into details about what she did but understand that no man cancels his wedding except it's serious. My parents have been informed about the new development but her parents are yet to be informed. She has refused to tell them, insisting that I do it since I canceled the wedding. But her parents are the least of my worries. How do I tell excited family members, friends and colleagues that this wedding will no longer hold? Where do I start?




Follow StuntStarBlog on Twitter and Facebook For regular updates

No comments:

Post a Comment